“I would like Liz to speak for my group…”
Liz has spoken to thousands of people across Australia, New Zealand, United States and European countries. Her message is ideal for groups of teens, parents, youth workers, educators and other professionals. Presentations on how to respond to pornography as a public health concern can be custom-tailored to suit wellbeing conferences; Government and Non-Government High Schools; gender specific or mixed groups; youth groups, churches or community groups. To enquire about availability please make a booking inquiry.
“Where is Liz based?”
Liz lives in Brisbane, Australia. If travel is available by air, or you are based within reasonable driving distance, Liz is more than happy to visit your region. Inquire to engage Liz in your area.
“How can I interview Liz for a show or news article?”
Liz has been a featured expert in Australian and New Zealand media including SBS, The Daily Edition, ABC Radio National, in The Daily Telegraph, Courier Mail, NZ Herald, Paul Henry Show and many other outlets. We can schedule a time for you to talk to Liz, assuming the topic is a match. To enquire, please contact us.
“Does Liz provide one-on-one coaching?”
Liz specialises in education and advocacy and does not provide coaching or counselling sessions. See below for information on where to find support.
“I need support to address the fallout of porn…”
- Parents seeking information and resources for children can visit Porn Resilient Kids.
- Educators from English speaking nations who are seeking curriculum and professional development can visit IQ PROGRAMS.
- Educators, youth workers, school based youth health nurses and counsellors can access online training anywhere in the world on the IQ PROGRAMS website.
- Schools in Australia or New Zealand who would like to inquire about our school and community presentations, visit Youth Wellbeing Project.
- Community groups, schools, churches and conference organisers can request a presentation, keynote or workshop by making a booking inquiry.
- And to find information and support links for youth and adults, access the Helpful Resources page for educational information, filters, apps, recovery resources, and other helpful resources.