Liz Walker provides primary and high school relationship and sexuality resources that enhance protective behaviours for kids and teenagers through Youth Wellbeing Project. These educational programs are available for State or Private/Christian Schools and small community organisations. All resources take a positive and respectful approach to relationships and sexuality by:
- Acknowledging the developmental stages of young people and encouraging delay of sexual activity.
- Incorporating awareness of ethical behaviour, consent and respect, which form the basis for having sexual experiences free of coercion, discrimination and violence.
- Providing harm-minimisation education and strategies (including contraception and barrier protection).
- Offering clear educational direction to avoid early onset of sexual behaviour that may cause additional emotional, psychological, social and health risks.
- Addressing risk factors and unhealthy adolescent behavioural patterns that may be detrimental and affect healthy adult relationships.
- Equipping young people to understand, value, develop and express sexuality in ways that are non-exploitive, mutually wanted, unifying and life enhancing.
- Providing tools to understand, critique and deconstruct representations of sexuality in verbal, visual, and performance media (including pornography).